Quotes I like

We don't have to engage in grand heroic actions to participate in the process of change. Small acts when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Well, this is a first for me.  I have read all sorts of blogs and have enjoyed discovering what makes other people tick.  I have never written one before.  It seems like a good way to put it out there and get things into perspective.....I have a long list of things you learn over your life on my fridge  and one of my favourites is; If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.  Even though I know it's true, I must admit it's been a gruelling year at our house.  A year ago the sudden loss of my sister, put me into a tailspin that I haven't quite recovered from.  This followed by 4 deaths in my husband's family and the murder of our friend's son.  You begin to worry what the new day will bring, you begin to withdraw.  My kids and husband have definitely been the purpose in my life, love them dearly.  I can hear my sister saying to me from the great beyond "This too shall pass".  It's just hard to believe it some days...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! thanks for following my blog. I love the background leaves on yours. So you and I are going to blog about the many things that don't make sense in life...look for the book, it helped me.

    ReplyDelete